Insurance Claim Guide
Here’s a summary of what you need to do:
- Inform your insurance company that you want to make a claim and let us know by calling 01555 700144.
- Check your policy wording to establish your excess and check for what is and isn’t covered.
- Your insurance company should provide you with a claim form. Fill out all the part(s) of the form which are for the policyholder to complete, sign it, and send it to us. An Administration Fee is payable of £20 per condition (any continuations of your claim will not be charged) unless you wish to pay your balance in full and send your claim forms into your insurer yourself. * (Our vets will complete the vet section of your form and our Insurance Administrator will provide any clinical notes / history to go along with your claim form)
Please Note: We cannot complete any of the Policyholder’s section of any claim form as it is a legal document.
- If you would like us to consider accepting payment directly from your insurance company, you need to provide us with a completed claim form and pay your policy excess and Administration Fee to us with 7 days of the invoice.
- If we do not receive your completed claim form, policy excess and Administration Fee within 7 days of the date of the invoice, you will need to settle the invoice in full and ask the insurance company to reimburse you.
- We reserve the right not to accept a direct payment from an insurance company.
*If your claim is going through the Animal Friends Vet Portal, the £20 admin charge will be payable in all cases.